Autodesk Maya Tools Programmer
Our 3D artists use Maya modeling program because it supports a wide variety of options how to make workflow more effective with a possibility to make our own tools. And that is the right moment when you are about to enter the scene because we need someone who will help, write and bring some of these desired improvements for us all.
Why Work For Us
We make sure our employees are well taken care of. They enjoy competitive pay and excellent benefits, along with a positive multinational work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism.
Our employees also have countless opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We ensure that our employees are continually strengthening their skill set and developing as individuals.
- 3+ years of programming/scripting background (so you can focus more on learning Autodesk Maya internals).
- Ability to write maintainable and extensible code (as the tool set and technology it supports is long-living).
- Communicative and active approach (since you'll be talking to people an awful lot when mining their ideas).
- Written English proficiency (for code and documentation purposes).
- Experience with game tool pipelines (relevant knowledge about geometry and meshes, materials and shading; also linear algebra).
- Programming experience with Python (the main language of the tool set).
- Programming experience with C++ (the language in the tool set's core).
- Hands on experience with Maya as a user (so you can test and try things for yourself).
- Hands on experience with Maya scripting (even MEL).
- Taking care of and further extending the existing Autodesk Maya tool set.
- Working with artist teams to develop new tools to improve artist workflow.
- Working with programmer teams to develop new tools to support game features.
- Closely interacting with C++ core plugin programmers (or possibly even become one of them).
What we offer:
- A chance to work on acclaimed projects such as Steam Award-Winning Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator
- A stable, relaxed work environment in a company with a 20-year history of making great games
- Highly modern, friendly and healthy working space with benefits like daily fresh fruit, massages or yoga lessons right in our office
If you would like to become part of the SCS Software team of developers send your cover e-mail and CV at email@example.com. This is a full-time position in our office in Prague, Czech Republic.
Revoke Personal Information