Are you interested in physics in game development and have a sense of detail? Would you like to work on improving physical models for a truck driving simulator? If yes, you are the one we are looking for!
What we offer:
- A chance to work on acclaimed projects such as Award-Winning Steam titles Euro Truck
Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator
- A stable and relaxed work environment in a game development company with a 20-year
- A Highly modern, friendly and healthy working space which was awarded the CBRE
“Meeting room” of the year of 2017
- Benefits including 1 extra holiday week, 3 days paid sick days, lunch discounts,
English lessons daily fresh fruit, fitness, massages and yoga lessons in our office
- We are looking for someone with university degree in the field of physics, mathematics, or
numerals with the ability to work with professional research papers published in English.
- Experience with simulations and with C or C ++ programming language
- Your main task will be to simulate the realistic behaviour of a truck and trailer, including drive components and friction.
- Your tasks will also include friction simulation on tires, clutch behaviour, engine, shock
- You will work not only with the bullet physical library, but you will also develop own new
methods of simulation
If you would like to become part of the SCS Software team of developers send your cover e-mail and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a full-time position in our office in Prague, Czech Republic.
Revoke Personal Information