Are you a seasoned game developer or a young prodigy enthralled by game development? Either way, you may be a perfect fit for our expanding team. Whether your area of expertise is rendering, physics, audio, AI, networking, or anything else related to game development, we are always on the lookout for great minds willing to join us in the development of world-class truck simulator games.
Why Work For Us
We make sure our employees are well taken care of. They enjoy competitive pay and excellent benefits, along with a positive multinational work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism.
Our employees also have countless opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We ensure that our employees are continually strengthening their skill set and developing as individuals.
- Strong C++ skills
- Well versed with common development tasks such as debugging, profiling, and VCS management
- Intermediate level or above of written and oral English
- Passion for video games
- Self-motivated individuals that don't require constant supervision
- Willingness to work as a part of, and with, various teams
- Professional experience in the game development industry
- Experience with DirectX, Vulkan or OpenGL
- Experience with Bullet, Havoc, or other physics simulation SDK
- Experience with FMOD or other audio engines
- Experience with multi agent simulations, path finding, and other AI programming tasks
- Experience with client-server and peer-to-peer networking
- Experience with multi-threading and multi-processing
- Experience with developing for consoles
- Strong mathematical skills, including proficiency with trigonometry and/or linear algebra
What we offer:
- A chance to work on acclaimed projects such as Steam Award-Winning Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator
- A stable, relaxed work environment in a company with a 20-year history of making great games
- Highly modern, friendly and healthy working space with benefits like daily fresh fruit, massages or yoga lessons right in our office
If you would like to become part of the SCS Software team of developers send your cover e-mail and CV at email@example.com. This is a full-time position in our office in Prague, Czech Republic.
Revoke Personal Information