We are looking for a Senior Tester with testing experience and positive connection with truck simulators to join our team. Do you want to be part of gaming development and participate in the improvement of our games? Then you are who we are looking for!
What we offer:
- A chance to work on acclaimed projects such as Award-Winning Steam titles Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator
- A stable and relaxed work environment in a game development company with a 20-year history
- A Highly modern, friendly and healthy working space which was awarded the CBRE „Meeting room” of the year of 2017
- Benefits including 1 extra holiday week, 3 days paid sick days, lunch discounts, Benefits Cafeteria, English lessons, daily fresh fruit, fitness, massages and yoga lessons in our office and more
- You are a team player but you can also work independently
- You are thorough and have an eye for details
- You have experience with testing software and you know the basics of scripting
- You play video games on daily basis and have general knowledge about gaming industry and experience with truck simulators.
- You can actively communicate in English
- You have experience in any testing method or process
- You will be given tasks to test scenarios and procedures
- You will fully use your analytic skills with automated testing for map optimization
- You will assist your programmer and designer collegues with bug report and test analyzing
- You will analyze test logs
If you would like to become part of the SCS Software team of developers send your cover e-mail and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a full-time position in our office in Prague, Czech Republic.
Revoke Personal Information