Junior 3D Artist
We are looking for junior, talented graphic designer who will bring some new spirit to our creative team and projects. Experience is gathered as we grow over time and we will guide you to be your best. We offer an opportunity to participate in our worldwide renowned projects.
Why Work For Us
We make sure our employees are well taken care of. They enjoy competitive pay and excellent benefits, along with a positive multinational work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism.
Our employees also have countless opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We ensure that our employees are continually strengthening their skill set and developing as individuals.
- Experience creating 3D models
- A portfolio featuring your professional, student level, or private 3D work
- Ability to work well in a team, enthusiasm, willingness to learn and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to create textures and use photoshop at an advanced level
- Basic understanding of game engines and the game development process
- Good communicating skills in English
- Experience working in Maya
- Creating detailed 3D models from references
- Research and analyze the validity of references for task creation and building in-game assets
- Work in an experienced cross-discipline team under the supervision of industry veterans
- Collaborate with the design teams to create and populate gameplay spaces
What we offer:
- A chance to work on acclaimed projects such as Steam Award-Winning Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator
- A stable, relaxed work environment in a company with a 20-year history of making great games
- Highly modern, friendly and healthy working space with benefits like daily fresh fruit, massages or yoga lessons right in our office
If you would like to become part of the SCS Software team of 3D Artists send your cover e-mail, CV and portfolio at email@example.com. This is a full-time position in our office in Prague, Czech Republic.
Revoke Personal Information