Senior World/Map Designer
We are looking for a senior in-game world designer. If you have any experience with creating environment, terrains, cities and all their surroundings, fulfilling the production pipeline, deadlines and maybe you have led a smaller team of designers on some dedicated tasks, then you are the right person we are looking for.
Why Work For Us
We make sure our employees are well taken care of. They enjoy competitive pay and excellent benefits, along with a positive multinational work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism.
Our employees also have countless opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We ensure that our employees are continually strengthening their skill set and developing as individuals.
- Experience with in-game worlds creator or editor tools
- Portfolio of previous work
- Art feeling, spatial and technical perception
- Tenacity, attention to detail
- Experience with working in a team
- Reliability, independence and progressivity
- Determination and self-confidence to work on a major project
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experiences in the gaming industry or similar position.
- Education in architecture, urbanism or fine arts
- Experience in leading a team
- Knowledge of traffic regulations, laws etc.
- Potential to lead a team or smaller group of designers
- In-game world/map/environment creation by using predefined assets and models
- Research, info gathering and projects analysis
- Work in an experienced cross-discipline team under the supervision of skilled senior designers
- In the future we expect you to lead a team or project
What we offer:
- A chance to work on acclaimed projects such as Steam Award-Winning Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator
- A stable, relaxed work environment in a company with a 20-year history of making great games
- Highly modern, friendly and healthy working space with benefits like daily fresh fruit, massages or yoga lessons right in our office
If you would like to become part of the SCS Software team of Map Designers send your motivational email, CV and portfolio at email@example.com. We are mostly interested in filling full-time positions in our Prague, Czech Republic office.
Revoke Personal Information