Junior World/Map Designer
Did you ever want to create a whole world in a game? Objects, scenes, villages, towns, cities, terrain, environment? Would you like to put these pieces of puzzle together and bring the world of maps to life? Then you come and create the world our players desire!
What we offer:
- A chance to work on acclaimed projects such as the Steam Award-Winning Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator
- A stable and relaxed work environment in a company with a 20-year history of making great games
- A highly modern, friendly and healthy working space which was awarded the CBRE “Meeting room” of the year of 2017
- Benefits including 1 extra holiday week, 3 days paid sick days, Benefits Cafeteria, lunch discounts, English lessons, daily fresh fruit, fitness, massages and yoga lessons in our office
- Art feeling, spatial and technical perception
- Tenacity, willing to learn new things, attention to detail
- Experience with working in a team
- Reliability, independence and progressivity
- Basic verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with in-game worlds creator or editor tools
- Knowledge of traffic regulations, laws etc.
- Creation of in-game world/map/environment according to real references
- Research, info gathering and project analysis
- Work in an experienced cross-discipline team under the supervision of experienced senior designers
- Great, unique and friendly working atmosphere great for graduates
If you would like to become part of the SCS Software team of map designers send your cover e-mail and CV
This is a full-time position in our office in Prague, Czech Republic.
Job Application - Junior World/Map Designer
Revoke Personal Information