Our 3D Artists use the Maya modelling program because it supports a wide variety of options to make workflow more effective, with the possibility to create our own tools. Are you familiar with this programme? Then now is the right moment for you to join our team! We need someone who will help us write and bring some of these desired improvements for us.
What we offer:
- A chance to work on acclaimed projects such as the Steam Award-Winning Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator
- A stable and relaxed work environment in a company with a 20-year history of making great games
- A highly modern, friendly and healthy working space which was awarded the CBRE “Meeting room” of the year of 2017
- Benefits including 1 extra holiday week, 3 days paid sick days, Benefits Cafeteria, lunch discounts, English lessons, daily fresh fruit, fitness, massages and yoga lessons in our office
- 4+ years experience as 3D Artist
- Experience with hard surface modelling
- Strong knowledge of Maya & Photoshop
- Portfolio to demonstrate your current skills
- Basic knowledge of scripting in Maya
- Keen to learn
- Fluent English
- Good understanding of architecture or transportation and industrial design
- At least one game project completed
- Explore Maya features and workflows and prototype their use in the company pipeline.
- Teach, spread knowledge within the team and document use of new tools and workflows.
- Create detailed 3D models from references using new workflows to promote their use.
If you would like to become part of the SCS Software team of artists send your cover e-mail and CV
This is a full-time position in our office in Prague, Czech Republic.
Job Application - Maya Specialist
Revoke Personal Information