Senior World/Map Designer
We are looking for a senior in-game world designer. If you have any experience with creating environment, terrains, cities and all their surroundings, fulfilling the production pipeline, deadlines and maybe you have led a smaller team of designers on some dedicated tasks, then you are the right person we are looking for.
What we offer:
- A chance to work on acclaimed projects such as the Steam Award-Winning Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator
- A stable and relaxed work environment in a company with a 20-year history of making great games
- A highly modern, friendly and healthy working space which was awarded the CBRE “Meeting room” of the year of 2017
- Benefits including 1 extra holiday week, 3 days paid sick days, Benefits Cafeteria, lunch discounts, English lessons, daily fresh fruit, fitness, massages and yoga lessons in our office
- Experience with in-game worlds creator or editor tools
- Portfolio of previous work
- Art feeling, spatial and technical perception
- Tenacity, attention to detail
- Experience with working in a team
- Reliability, independence and progressivity
- Determination and self-confidence to work on a major project
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experiences in the gaming industry or similar position.
- Education in architecture, urbanism or fine arts
- Experience in leading a team
- Knowledge of traffic regulations, laws etc.
- Potential to lead a team or smaller group of designers
- In-game world/map/environment creation by using predefined assets and models
- Research, info gathering and projects analysis
- Work in an experienced cross-discipline team under the supervision of skilled senior designers
- In the future we expect you to lead a team or project
If you would like to become part of the SCS Software team of map designers send your cover e-mail and CV
This is a full-time position in our office in Prague, Czech Republic.
Job Application - Senior World/Map Designer
Revoke Personal Information