Based in Prague, Czech Republic
October 4, 2018
Steam (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Go down the road to experience the wild beauty of the "Beaver State", Oregon. The evergreen natural scenery will go along with the deserted countryside, as well as dense city areas like Portland and Salem. Vast forests cover roughly 60 percent of the state, and together with many rivers, not only form the typical western Oregon nature, but also an important part of the state’s economics.
Oregon is one of the most geographically diverse states in Northwestern U.S. It’s the 9th largest, and with a population of 4 million, forms the 27th most populous state. Its natural beauty includes deep forests, plenty of water areas and rivers, and encompassing volcanoes, high deserts, and arid scrublands.
- Over 5,000 miles of new in-game roads
- 14 major cities, including Portland, Salem, and Eugene
- 13 large custom rest/truck stops for parking and refueling
- Lots of smaller rest areas and motels around the roads
- 700+ completely new 3D assets
- 25 unique, complex and realistic custom-built junctions and Interstate interchanges
- 17 new local company docks and industries
- Well-known landmarks both natural and man-made - Mt. Hood, Thor's Well, Crater Lake, Crooked River Valley, Yaquina Head Lighthouse, Youngs Bay Bridge ...
- Oregon-bound achievements to unlock
Launch Trailer YouTube
Steam group with latest news is on steamcommunity.com
Latest development news can be found on our blog blog.scssoft.com
Full video monetization agreement is available at scssoft.com
About SCS Software
SCS Software is Prague-based game developer known and recognized worldwide for creating the most popular simulator video games. Portfolio of the company contains some of the most critically acclaimed video game hits of the recent years, including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator.
More information on SCS Software, our logo & relevant media are available here.